HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

If you look at short term SP, it might go down slowly, or might...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    If you look at short term SP, it might go down slowly, or might go up slowly, but if with a news next week, it might go even higher. That is called uncertainty and fluctuation.

If you look at medium or long term SP, it might go up or go down. All depend on fact.

Do you see? We can't still predict the future, but the faith from our own heart (Believe or not)

However, what is the fact? : Sustainable growth or higher revenue or partnership

How do we know the fact? :An announcement one day.

What is the consequence? : SP changes suddenly. Might up or down depends on what news.

Now, it reflects the believes from investors make SP high in recent weeks. Then, high chance of success.

In fact, I know, Australia has been dry weather over the past months making the milk price higher. The regulation from China has made DaiGou(people who help Chinese buy milk powder and send back China) hard. Secondly, China has many cheap manufactures, but milk manufacture is always a problem in the history, because they make fake things from vegetable, fruit to everything. No one in China believe milk made in China is healthy. If you see the news, the most famous milk product in China has tested to be disqualified recently, and fake milk powder happening all the time.

Last year, China has agreed that Chinese can give birth up to 2 from 1, which means , more baby will coming in the years, and those who returned to China after study abroad knows where to get healthy milk.

I believe, because I am a Chinese living in Australia for about 9.5 years.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.