ADY 13.3% 1.3¢ admiralty resources nl.

good resl: frm lt hi rsk to slt hi gr low rsk

1. 210 Posts.
    In time, this is going to be viewed very +ve'ly. Right now, am sure we all feel a little dudded however holders / analysts will shortly absorb this, accordingly. It is quite significant and a different take in its entirety from what has been transpiring in the past.

- We have cleared all debts, keep $10mill for continued development into the IO bussiness
    - IO bussiness now looking operationally sound, cashflow starting to flow in.
    - "Potential" continued exposure to Lithium for future earnings.
    - Michael Clarke and team in Chile have remarkedly turned the admiralty around in one single year. Obviously doing a fantastic job.
    - ~$40mill expected in Feb or otherwise $100% ownership of Vallenar come February 09.
    - leaving ~$50mill for expansion.
    - Customers (WISCO) very happy with IO and want continued and long lasting exposure via JV. (I think we will hear a lot on that activity very shortly)

This article (http://www.minergia.cl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=884&Itemid=2) from Chile (oct 08) explains recent developments and the plan going forward. Intentions to get to 8mt pa. A plan that otherwise I would have dismissed as short as 1 yr ago, however I now completely believe can be achieved through Michael and team in Chile.

My only concern is the market cap dilution that has occured over the past year and bit through placements, etc....could have been avoided as it now turns out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $33.87K 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 182245 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 274977 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 21/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 138158
Last updated 13.00pm 21/10/2020 (live) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.