LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Disney Cruise Line, a unit of the US-based Walt Disney Company,...

1. 5,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3057
    Disney Cruise Line, a unit of the US-based Walt Disney Company, revealed additional details about its three liquefied natural gas (LNG)-powered ships it had ordered at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany.

The three new ships will “offer more innovation, new technologies, spectacular entertainment and more Disney stories and characters than ever before,” the company said in a statement last week revealing an early rendering of the LNG-powered vessels.

Disney said the newbuilds will “embody the elegance and romance” of the so-called golden age of ocean cruising, but will also have “unique touches” of their own.

Each ship will be approximately 140,000 gross tons – slightly larger than the company’s vessels Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Each vessel is currently planned to include about 1,250 guest staterooms.

Disney did not reveal additional info regarding the LNG propulsion saying only that LNG “is one of the cleanest-burning fuels available.”

Meyer Werft is expected to deliver the three ships in 2021, 2022 and 2023.

www.lngworldnews.com

When you wish upon a star
    Makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires
    Will come to you
    If your heart is in your dream
    No request is too extreme
    When you wish upon a star
    Your dreams come true

That's Funny, cos' I've been Dreaming of BTA's for Years now or was it Snow White

Anyway, I guess i must've chosen the wrong Star and it's taking the 'Mickey' out of me

Hopefully GV can deliver on all our dreams soon, so i can book a stateroom with Snow White

GLTAH

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.