ASN 3.45% 9.0¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-13520

1. 4,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    Sorry to here that mate.

I’m 50% down on my initial investment and not happy. If BBB can’t make a banquet of this in the next year I’ll be putting this one under the spare wheel in the bottom of the truck, haven’t had a puncture in over 10 years so gods knows when it might see the light of day!

Fortunately that bit of faith that I still hold onto has been invigorated again today by postive news throughout the industry.

The first day in a very long time I’ve seen 75% of the watchlist stocks finish green. A rare day indeed.

Some very big deals have been done in the last month, mainly between carmakers and battery producers, but also the collaboration between the carmakers themselves tells a story in itself.

If bored why not google oil investment in the electric market, you will be very pleasantly surprised what comes up.

Let’s not forget Oil is a 1’700, 000,000,000 dollar business, lithium is currently what 5 billion?

Even if our lithium does not work out to be financially viable, and I have come to a similar conclusion to sjlasx that the low grades will do us no favours as the extra runs will leads to high expense for extraction. I still have faith in the company itself but now is the time to define ourselves to the market.

If Bruce has an ace up his sleave in regard to lithium I would suggest he’s plays it soon. Any other aces related to other minerals might want to see a bit of daylight soon too.

I hate to say this but it will not be the first time I’ve seen collusion between companies and suitors that don’t have retails interests at hand.

I’m asking you Bruce to please be honest and as transparent as you can with us retail holders.

I understand you’re juggling many balls, and we all hope you keep them all up in the all.

Thanks in advance mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $115.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $88.44K 999.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63120 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 48697 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 308397
Last updated 15.58pm 29/03/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.