ASN 3.45% 9.0¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-12654

1. 10,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    My response to Bruce is ,then why give away around 1.2% in shares of the company for free ,just to secure a loan ? ,don't you realise that giving away so many shares gives them the opportunity to control the share price and keep the share price low ?.
    Some things being said on these threads may be hot air ,but it is not hot air feeling upset that around 1.2% of the company was given away for free to a company that can be considered to be a scalper trader financer.
    IM not nervous about Lilac testing or the long term future of the company ,just pissed off so many shares were given away for free when many holders rely on making a withdraw from time to time from there stock market bank.
    Many people put most of there spare cash in stocks like this ,so when there is a bill to pay ,we need to sell some shares ,and how do you think we feel when we are forced to sell some at the lowest price possible because of some financer who is keeping the share price as low as possible ? ,most of us earn a fraction of what you Bruce make each year ,so its easy for you to not understand how we feel when you have no money worries being that you earn so much.
    Like I said ,for many of us this is our bank deposit ,and when we need a little bit of cash ,we don't want to be controlled by some financer in what price we can make our withdrawal at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $115.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $88.44K 999.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63120 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 48697 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 308397
Last updated 15.58pm 29/03/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.