ASN 3.45% 9.0¢ anson resources limited

Had my meeting this afternoon with IFAS, they're getting rid of...

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Had my meeting this afternoon with IFAS, they're getting rid of their archived mineral and soil sampling library dating back to the the 1800's, so was helping them with that. They weren't too much use as far as BLM and shutdown. They are funded by both Federal and State budgeting, but haven't felt any effects as of yet. They did help me with a couple of local  MJ stocks I hold. 

Also made the call to the Moab BLM offices and got the recorded voice statement about being closed due to shutdown in certain areas.

Did some deeper research, that I haven't done in while on Anson and A1 Lithium a good refresh.

Some handy sites if you haven't already utilzed them:

http://www.drillingedge.com/utah/grand-county

wells and permits using either name, company name or API#

https://oilgas.ogm.utah.gov/oilgasweb/live-data-search/lds-logs/logs-lu.xhtml

By well name, operator or API#

https://thediggings.com/usa/blm-admin-areas/ut/uty0/lluty01000

All useful in their own ways and fun tomdig around in.

Having played around too much at work as it was, dingdong me realised I was sitting on top of my best potential resource. 

I work basically on top of one of the superfund sights in the US. Not the same kind of superfund as in Oz.

The US superfund sights are the top most potential toxic areas in the whole country. This one happens to be Koppers. I believe Newcastle Australia also has had similar issues with koppers but until have only tested the air quality. This one happens to have been drilled down to the aquifers over the last 10 years or so. The subcontractors for the EPA lease land from us to put in their mobile offices, drill trucks and such.

So being that they work for the EPA figured they might know how the shutdown is effecting their work.

Made the call.

If the drill permits have already been granted prior to shutdown, then work can progress. Unless there is a stipulation within that permit that requires the EPA or BLM to be present for oversight. As in they have to be on site or on platform during the drilling process itself. This particular EPA subcontractors drilling is on going around different sites in different sites around the US as we speak. He said they off to California next to help with testing after the wildfires.

I believe in Ansons case there is no particular reason that drilling hasn't already or cannot commence.

This is all imo and my own research and could be wrong epecially if someone else knows different.

Liked the quarterly and cashflow Ann's.

Also repeeked at the Ann "Anson's NOI Drilling Application Granted" dated 14 December 2018.

It specifically states "Drilling permit received for 2 oil well re-entries:

Skyline Unit 1

Long Canyon No. 2"

The above vanquishes any doubts I was having with Ansons drilling position and the government shutdown at this time.

Last edited by Safety1st: 15/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $115.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $88.44K 999.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26816 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1063751 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 308397
Last updated 15.58pm 28/03/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.