PLS 2.13% $3.83 pilbara minerals limited

Nicely said Harry. Timing is everything. Loads of folk on here...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Nicely said Harry. Timing is everything.
    Loads of folk on here right now including myself were in
    the position to sell at the $1.20’s but there was a lot going on in the Lithium space in Oz at the time with Kidman resource sale and the part sale of Wogina by MIN. The latter in particular gave a tantalizing taste of what the PLS asset was worth. I for one, in the light of what was going on around us was confident there was some serious ‘land/resource banking’ going on by the majors.
    I got it wrong, I imagined a number of serious bidders going against each other , all wanting what we have. It was about that time that the oversupply was evident, share price was dropping
    quite rapidly. All the time I’m thinking, PLS is getting more and more attractive as a takeover target. Again in my mind (and based on previous experiences) felt if I dropped out of PLS, the next day a trading halt would be announced and a big offer would come in for PLS. I bought in very low and very early so I could have taken a fantastic profit, even at 0.30 but I have been holding for a long long time and didn’t want to miss the boat. Classic greed syndrome !!

I no longer expect a takeover of PLS, given the structure of the share register and my feeling that we have left the bottom well behind us.

It is not healthy to cry over spilt milk. You can only make the best decisions you can at the time and live with the consequences. I’m in for the long haul with PLS for obvious reasons. Would I sell at $1.20 next time .......... at this stage probably not, but I’m happy to see what the future looks like.
    Currently it is looking EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD .... imo.

I know many very astute investors on this forum have held from the highs in the $1.20’s , and I’m sure all have their own stories about why they held tight .

I’d love to hear some of these stories, as it helps me to understand the different view points and motivations that form the decision making process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.080(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.91 $3.83 $93.71M 24.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 35051 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 6400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.84
  Change
0.080 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.91 $3.92 $3.83 7472288
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.