1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Good luck Tony

1. iron mike

8,527 Posts.

Elected to clean up Labor's six-years of damage fiasco - ABbott this morning puts his head on the chopping block.

The media have orchestrated this impasse - their Left wing ranks full to the brim with hate, spite, and ideological resentment.

If the public are THIS stupid - that Shorten now is preferred leader by 18 points - then let him go on and win - what I say - or anyone else for that matter, is just a waste of breath on here.

The Left brick wall of Comradely solidarity, Labor, propped up by idiot even more Left Greens (Labor's mates - recall the Gillard/Brown "marriage"?) - is sitting on the sidelines breathless with delight - for it is they who have stalled blocked, sabotaged, stopped and traitorously stymied any and all attempts by the elected LNP government to bring in remedial legislations and get them through the Senate. Shorten could have done this - We who love truth know it - but truth in Australian politics is dying, almost dead. Bet Shorten can't believe his luck.

As for the raggle taggle alleged outright traitors - these handful of Senators voted in by miniscule votes from deluded idiots, former nobodies who suddenly find themselves (in their own minds) rich and "famous" - I hope Karma catches up with them.

They also block, stop, stall, and sneer - seeing themselves as all powerful - holding this nation to ransom.

And the ABC - they are no patriots. Wall to wall Left, Far Left, and Communists. Abbott came in - with the best of intentions - these people block his every move - and HE'S the one pilloried.

I don't like Aussies much, any more. For what have we descended into - dog eat dog lying, vicious hatreds, and totally Machiavellian lying and plotting.

Like him or not, personally, or politically, Abbott has GUTS!

Seems to be a quality sadly lacking in most of our politicians. Such GUTS!

Shorten get's in? He, I predict, now guffawing into his hanky, in delight, hiding away in some back room.

God help Australia. People will come to rue THAT day. But the stench and stink and giant mess of returning Labor will be well back in place again. And who will be the next "Knight" into the lists - to try and clean up the foulness?

As Pickering says, see his latest for full version - (quote) - "at present we're seeing unelectable dolts like Daniel Andrews getting voted in" - he also mentions the Qld Premier in waiting in the same vein. Can never recall her name.

Nothing more to say.

Once electors chose the Government. Now it's the media - and the armies of their Leftist acolytes and sycophants. This is NO democracy. Media invents, media concocts, media rules. And people - faces buried in phones. Art of conversation dead. Our kids grunt, not converse. What have we come to? Yes, media rules the roost. This almost entirely LEFTIST media. And kids coming through schools and Unis - totally brainwashed, by Leftists. Their social media comment on various blogs totally putrid in content.

And I haven't even started in on talking about the spider's web of Bill Shorten's "Get Up!" Which I allege is just an unoffical extra arm of this vilest of Party/Mix COmrades - this skulking Labor/Greens. Beavering away in the background. This whole overall EVIL combo - trying to (allegedly) bring an elected Government down. And, it seems, succeeding.

So thanks Tony Abbott. For having the guts - to come out - and stand, however forlornly, however reviled by the vicious and ignorant, against this putrid rabble. I include these maverick Senators in that assessment - rabble. Shorten getting off this, entirely scot free. When HE is the major problem. And he's "popular??"

Good luck Tony Abbott, Whatever happens - I admire your tenacity and guts.

A few good men? Very few of them - I suggest. Most, all out for themselves, whatever their field of enterprise.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.