GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

In months - years ahead this pullback will be seen as a very...

1. 12,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    In months - years ahead this pullback will be seen as a very healthy breather of a Gold Bull market which has been only in play for just under 2yrs ..

If you don't believe me go look over the last 20yrs I think this bull market is going play out much the same as the last one 2000-2011

2006 it took many attempts before Gold broke and stayed above $700 years later Again Gold made healthy pullback from hitting $1000oz again took three attempts before breaking this key (very high Gold prices at these times)then Gold near doubled in its third Bull phase

the new 2019 Bull market is now just correcting from the first phase we could well see the 1700oz ,s (forget the fear mongers prices they never have been right why believe them now)

... but in time we will see this Bull market move into the second phase likely during 2021/22

IMHO this will see $2500oz support ($2.5-$3k highs USD before pullback then after another healthy pullback
    the third phase will see upwards $5k USD blow-off bubble pop ... to next Bear market etc

I first was bullish on gold when the price was around $400oz ...
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 24/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.