GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-653

1. 40,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I am not asking about 100% accuracy for being right. If someone thinks price will head in a certain direction with some price targets I am sure interested in reading their reasoning. After all regardless of how many Gurus and indicators are pointing price directions, it is still a coin flip once a trade has taken place right?

If you study a trade, it isn't where you enter or exit that make it a good trade. It is how you manage it and the valid reasons why you exit regardless of right hand side of the chart. Gut feel, obscure fundamentals should not works its way into a logical decision.

This is the point I am making. There are gonna be winners and losers in one's journey and consistency of reasoning and trade management IMO is key to a profitable journey.

How many times have you read when someone sells and it keeps rising and they 'kick themselves' as if they could see into the future. Never are they satisfied with their profitable outcome because everyone wants to pick the top and bottom. Does that sound familiar?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.