GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Are you trying to find any reasons or anyone who will do gold's...

1. 40,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Are you trying to find any reasons or anyone who will do gold's bidding? If that is your narrative, you may have found just the type of guy willing who is doing all the bidding of the AltRight for which the demise of Iran is their top goal. Trump is just the mouth piece.

So if he wants to 'win' the trade war, why did he threatened to dial it up if Xi didn't meet him at G20? Why did he eventually phone Xi when the latter did not respond?

Yes my trade war is simplistic but in negotiations it should be a win-win. we are not talking military actions. Trump needs to win the coming re-election, Xi is President for life. This is a Toshiba/Japan tariff all over again except this time China do not need US military security in a region they are controlling.

The bigger picture is where will Scomo stand? Shoulder to shoulder with Trump and sacrifice the trade with our largest trading partner?

This trade war isn't what Trump claims, zero sum game. There are plenty of supply chain of of product makeup that moves geographically before the final end product. Why is there a rush to China for US firms despite having to share their IP knowledge? Were they forced to do business in China? I am not condoning Chinese actions but their dangling the carrot and the donkey takes it then complain that it isn't enough is what this is all about.

Better hope US so some military confrontation/conflict/war with Iran if you have gold in mind. Gold safe haven and US equities being risk moving together isn't logical. Which one will lose?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.