GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Correct...but I wouldn't have used the word "beauty". I think...

1. 3,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Correct...but I wouldn't have used the word "beauty". I think the word "shame" would have been more appropriate! The fact that it is gluttonous irresponsibility is neither here nor there as far as the US is concerned. It's a bit like their supposed "debt ceiling" .... what a load of tripe that is!

Now, if they made the world's reserve currency based on sea shells then that would be a different matter. Then, ALL countries could (& would!) enjoy unlimited money/currency printing because seas shells is an available resource to everyone....not just the "privileged" and "entitled" US.

The world could then not be held to ransom whenever the whim of one nation decides that will be the case.

I don't care whether you are a fancy pants economist, a politician, a member of the FED or any kind of another supposed professional....this current fractured monetary system is a fraudulent sham - and the recurring evidence of this is there for all to see.

Mock all you like...but, in the words of someone in our midst..."let's see what happens".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.