GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well Mr burger96 this is how I see it. Posters such as yourself...

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Well Mr burger96 this is how I see it. Posters such as yourself are itching to find something, anything to throw at Skol simply because he/she doesn't share the same view.

Example, the totally disproportionate discourse about the $800 gold price. It cannot be denied that $800 is closer to the mark than $10,000! All things being equal $10,000 could well get there in a 1000 years - figuratively speaking. However inflation would render that $10k meaningless.

Example: the ridiculous argument that gold is money. Any reasonable minded person would think that a discussion about money is relating to what you can buy with it in a 'normal' retail environment. Gold is not legal tender, under normal circumstances you can't buy a beer with gold. However, one can exchange gold fo currency - the same as I can exchange my Hyundai Excel for currency dealing with a car trader. Perhaps cars are the equivalent of gold!.

Example: refuting a plain black & white, clear as mud fact that equities (including dividends reinvested) hav outperformed gold in the long run. Then arguing, ridiculously, that an index is not a true representation due to poor performers dropping our replaced by better performers.

I could write pages of this stuff.

Skol sticks to his view and backs up those views by exposing outrageous predictions from those with a vested interest in seeing a strong gold price.

Good on you, Skol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.