GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-491

1. 445 Posts.
    Ouch, a painful reminder to us of the earlier generation that the times have changed.
    But I agree, **riel. Investment criteria, priorities and relevance are not the same for all of us within the same generation, much less across generations: SG, BB, GX, GY, GZ, and before long GAlpha...
    In chatting with younger work colleagues and my own cousins, it's always interesting to note that what's a high priority or a non-negotiable value for me is not necessarily so for them. Makes sense, I suppose, because they have different strengths, skills and world views. Being younger, they also have much more time, energy and confidence.
    A good example is GLBT issues, which is quite a daunting social/moral challenge for BB and GX, but is actually rather a non-issue for GY and GZ. Many of them experiment, talk about it to anyone who shows genuine interest in listening, and then cheerfully move on with their lives with nary a shadow of guilt. Good on them, I say. (I also say to them to stop sharing the details with me.) Looks like the fetters of institutional religion is finally unravelling for the betterment of humanity.
    Hopefully, the younger generation retain the positive energy and confidence to eventually dismantle those soulless socio-political structures and rigid freedom-destroying systems inadvertently created and perpetuated by our predecessors and us.
    Apologies for the bit of sociological rant. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.