GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Trump can't lose later on… he has plans for either win or loss...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Trump can't lose later on… he has plans for either win or loss on vote as he's playing 3D chess…

If the vote passes he looks like an awesome leader that gets people to follow his lead… if it fails he has said 1000 times to get rid of Obamacare so it looks like its once again Trump and the people v's the politicians.

I'm guessing if it does not pass he goes to plan B which is to set in motion a number of votes which will all fail and so he will push the button on the reset before Yellen raises rates enough to do the same.

I am pretty confident the Gold and Silver are going to go up a lot as this dawns on people his strategy. He either wins votes (small wins) or loses votes and gets the Reset which will be his BIG WIN when he gets to rewrite the monetary script.

** Anyway, knowing that mined silver supply is over by 2033 means that the above inventory will be pretty small by then given that the majority is used up industrially and non recycled. This is why its such a good time historically to acquire physical silver during this window of opportunity. There will likely be less silver than gold eventually above ground - I thinks we know what that means **

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.