1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

gold-wyatt earp has guns loaded

1. dlux

13,263 posts.
    this is 'Mr Gold' talking about the dec gold comex contract.

from http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp

Economic figures released today concerning GDP growth mark the high water level of the recovery and we are heading downhill from here.

A probable equity market top will be formed now. Gold could go to $400, $410 and $420 within days.

I just bought 100 golds and am ready to pounce bullishly the second that the 9 minute gold Power Downtrend line shows evidence that it wishes to break to the upside.

I sold the opening in order to cash up even if I lost opportunity which in the end I did not. These short little guys have a standing tall "Bullish Gun Fighter" to contend with and I have all the ammunition and market weapons needed to turn their last stand into a rout.

For the wild men in this group who can handle risk and only them I am alone at the OK Corral. But keep in mind in this game I am Wyatt Earp.

The shorts of the Gold Cartel of Common interest are the Clantons and we know they are going straight to hell.

I am delivering their Karma. Doc, if you are out there, I am ready for the fight to the death here and now! Whoever is left standing today owns $420.

Anyone selling any gold share that can at least wiggle under $400 this time is, I believe, wacky.

If you want to sell, there are better prices coming and you may change your mind - possibly even later today.

There is no question in my mind that this pesky bunch of shorts will be taken out behind the woodshed for a lesson they’re not likely to forget. I am cashed up again and totally ready for them.

Nonetheless, I have to compliment their willingness - like the Clantons of OK Corral fame - to do battle. This is the power side of gold which supercedes both fundamental and technical analysis that those Parker Pen Heroes (Harry Schultz may be the only exception) write about but have ZERO experience in.

The shorts are desperate to defend the $387 to $388 area of their position. Having stated that case by their market tactics so clearly this week, they have foolishly put up their own goalpost which will be their undoing. The shorts have shown their hand to the world and sealed their fate in the process.

So to the Gold Community members who are real believers, Stand Tall, Stand Pat and your gold warriors will take the day. This is war and I truly love it.

To the ESF and the Cartel who are reading this, how do you know that you're not being snookered right into a bag? You don't, so come and get me if you can. Show me who is boss.

Who knows, maybe Doc Holliday is looking over my shoulder.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.