gold - r the shorts covering?

1. 13,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

go Jimmy.....

Gold is appreciating nicely in Asia at this time, raising the probability that it will better $400 this week. There is inviting evidence that the current buyers represent the commercial interests that are identified as COT. The short cover may well have started.

Look for closing strength in the US session to confirm that the shorts are running for cover. Clearly, such a development can easily take gold well into the $400’s.

Don’t dismiss Wednesday’s Jessica Lynch special on ABC where she is expected to confirm that the facts of her rescue were largely a fabrication, diminishing the reputation of this country’s leadership and its mass media even further. Management’s reputation is a key factor in the valuation of any common share including that of the USA Inc.

Assuming that the interview is not squelched as was the special concerning President Ronald Reagan, it will be clear that the filming of Lynch’s rescue was a Hollywood extravaganza in the vein of Barry Levinson’s “Wag the Dog” which is still a hot item these days at most video stores.

Teddy Roosevelt said it all:

“Not because of the ambition of Caesar or Augustus, but because it had already long ceased to be in any real sense a republic at all. When the sturdy Roman plebian, who lived by his own labor, who voted without reward according to his own conviction, and who with his fellows formed in war the terrible Roman Legion, had changed into an idle creature who craved nothing in life save the gratification of a thirst for vapid excitement, who was fed by the state, and who directly or indirectly sold his vote to the highest bidder,then the end of the republic was at hand. Nothing could save it. The laws were the same as they had been. But the people behind the laws had changed, and so the laws counted for nothing.”

Is the diminutive, young and beautiful Jessica Lynch the first of a new breed to whom truth is more valuable than popularity? I want to believe so because many of our leaders past and present have had difficulty with the truth, massaging it as required for political necessity.

IMO, the dollar is as dead as the common share of Enron until the world sees leadership in this country with set goals and well thought out economic and political strategies. We don’t need any more wars based on outright fabrications and without any exit plan. Nor do we want to see our rights as citizens taken away for political expediency.

Where is the protection of the Constitution for all US citizens? Where is the Geneva Convention to protect those we capture in battle and then have attorneys find loopholes in international conventions that contradict the principles Americans have sacrificed their lives for in war.

It may take a generation for things to come full circle but until then we will remain in a generational bull market in gold, a bear market in the US dollar and all instruments denominated in the US dollar.

We live in a very dangerous world and for the first time in my life we also live in a very dangerous and mean spirited country.

For economic, technical, political and social reasons, gold is going over $400, the US Dollar is set to reach new lows, and both could occur this week.

Shut your ears to the gold advisors who want you to sell just before payday. They are nothing but a bunch of fruit cakes comprised of mostly nuts.

Beware of the Trojan Horses that in fact act as a Fifth Column in the Gold Community and of course the undiscriminating gold sites that run their drivel.

Tighten your seatbelt and watch us kick the shorts this week. I don’t just write about this stuff, I do it in a style that is sometimes larger than my intellect which can be dangerous and sometimes very profitable I might add.

Where do you think the money came from when I financed Sutton Resources from 1989-95? Where do you think the money is coming from now to finance “Little Pepe” soon to be “Big Bad Man Jose?”

You got it (actually, I did) - from the marketplace.

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.