PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Well here we go again .....gold back to 1340 level a stone's...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Well here we go again .....gold back to 1340 level a stone's throw away from the floodgate circa 1365. This will be third attempt at the break ....usually succeeds. They have thrown everything at it to keep it down but u know GS, once they set themselves up and are ready to burn everyone, they trigger the move.

PGM has 10 million ozs Gold known at Skaergaard , of which 6 mill is already JORC and Canadian Std confirmed. 35,000m past drilling has confirmed a low grade in well defined visual strata with Palladium which runs at higher grade and 3 times as much. 2013 scoping study also suggested there is likely to be a 4g/t core to be defined at next drill program.

Back in 2013 when AUDPOAu and AUDPOPd were at much lower levels, the scoping study was shelved waiting for such improved times. Pd is now more than double price what it was then. Skaergaard was marginal back then, but the spreadsheet is done and kept secret from us all this time.

You know how Sprott and Rule think about the best gold plays ..... they with large resources just under commercial viability offer the GREATEST upside leverage when prices turn cos from ZILCH they go to MEGABUCKS real value. I strongly suspect our Skaergaard spreadsheet is ALREADY looking the goods and about to look seriously HOT when POAu and POPd resume their next upleg from well defined Pivotal launch Points.

As a part owner of this public company and hence this most valuable resource, with so many other value adding goodies not yet discussed, I have a right to know as you do, where we stand and what is to be done to realize this value, by them in whose hands we have entrusted the successful development of such. Skaergaard is potentially worth more than the combined values of the NSW Co-Ni-Sc club's assets and I suspect able to be actually brought to commercial reality with less risk. Yet it is not even necessary to consider production in our case to still bring home megabucks capital return to shareholders .... Just spend enough to complete the DFS and put it up for market auction.

This can be done with a little vision but better to separate it first and attract KISS market focus by the serious precious metals players. Inspecie prorata distribute it to shareholders then IPO in more understanding jurisdiction with minor dilution .... there are majors looking for such mega Gold and Palladium plays now waiting for someone to tell them WE exist.

Being in this game for a lifetime, I have learned not to trust anyone who doesn't respect us with open disclosure. So shape up boyz and lets proactively prepare for the opportune macros ambiance evolving and be seen as market leaders for a change instead of market joke.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.