JRV 0.00% 2.5¢ jervois global limited

Gold in them hills- JRV- $$$

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi folks!
    Interesting ASX announcement pertaining to Jervois Mining. Seems Jamesgate Nominees Pty Ltd is taking a placement of 14.5 million fully paid shares with an attached option exercisable at 5c in February 2005. The placement is subject to Jervois acquiring 70% equity in a gold project in Western Australia details of which are soon to be announced. So what? say you all. Just another hole in the ground with a liar on top.

But scratch a little deeper and you'll fnd that Jamesgate belongs to Ian Murray alias the Sunshine Kid - ex Slater Walker mover and shaker. Murray's had his fingers in at least 30+ mining /takeover deals. Some deals that come to mind were Intermin in the mid 90s which went from 5c to a 70c takeover by the north American crowd Pegasus. Murray was also involved with current Jervois MD D.Purcell in the dizzy days of the nickel boom when shares of one company they were involved with (Consolidated Explorations) went from a cent to 14 bucks. Just thinking of that makes me want to get drunk several times over.

You've got to really think now that if Murray's getting into a new deal, coupled with the high gold prices and announcements to follow, this is going to set the stage for a real scorcher. And I seem to think that the cat must be just about out of the bag because the sellers are drying up, buyers are increasing and the share increased 12.5% today.

I reckon my track record on tips is 100% intact and I'm not about to blot my copybook. I've got a real inkling there is huge money to be made on this, but please do your own research.

Cheers Mistybay
    PS the harder I work the luckier I get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $51.65K 2.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2589964 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 732246 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 1086032
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.