God is watching?, page-314

1. 16,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings Word Aimone,

Just looking at your copy/paste, from a Biblical perspective, did you personally see things in there from the Biblical aspect, apart from what they covered and suggested, and if so, would you care to share them?

On the whole of the overall message, I feel very confident that I could align a lot of it with the Bible.

One thing though, and I say this from the Rock I stand on, I see NO mention of the Almighty God and Father in there???
    But other than that, I am seeing nothing out of wack, so to speak, but it's supplier I wonder.
    However, God does work through both sides to get messages out there, from what I understand.

I'll cover some things as to what I am seeing, however it may not be what this person is or was seeing;

* They are in effect standing on lonely grounds, your might say, almost on their own with the belief they hold and because of it, they are frowned upon, but they know unquestionably, they are on THE ROCK and nothing will shake them.

* The waters = The Word and The Word of God.
    John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

But hang on -> John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Now picture the water, waves coming, as in your link here wink.png.

John 1:33 - And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Spirit.
    John 6:63 -
    (Jesus speaking the words he was given) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus has a name and is called The Word of God. (Rev 19:12).
    You are to be Baptized in His Name -> The Word of God = water and spirit.

John -> remissions of sins, Baptized in water, literal.
    Jesus, Baptized in His name, means = Water and Spirit.....................John 4:24 Spirit the God is..............ONE Spirit = The Holy Spirit.

The God here -> John 17:3 This NOW is the eternal life, that they Should know you (Father), the Only True God AND whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

After and because of Jesus, the Water has changed!
    ------------------------
    We need to also understand, OT times and the Bible, many things that happen, not all, are in a literal context and after Jesus, many things, similar are in the Spiritual context, from what I see DYOR.

Water, the Word of God and the waves, gushing etc in your link;

Rev 19:17 - And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (TRUTH)
    And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Out of his mouth, water, waves and takes away all these people accept the one on that Rock. eek.png

How many are on this Rock -> Matt 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
    Like the days of Noah, Flood, 8,...............Jesus didn't make reference to 8, but neither would he feel the need to, as this would have been, common knoowledge.
    So, how many is a few on todays numbers.

Question, God and Jesus should be in ones Temple, WHY then do we have so many thousands of different Christian faiths.
    One Book, one set of word and God and Jesus = HOUSTON, WE have a very serious problem eek.pngwhat.png
    ----------------

There is great exposure taking place of underground plans; plans that have been hidden in darkness.
    When I rode atop the waves and watched as the mountains beneath me were effortlessly flattened and swallowed,

Rev 2;17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
    Hidden manor, the word of God and interpretation of it, as in no one knows the name of the Door to the House Rev 19:12-13.

People's can be seen as mountains in the Bible, as in hanging onto mountains of bull dust, lies.
    Not had time to track them down, but the following paints a picture.

Psa 125:1 - A Song of degrees. They that trust in Yahweh as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, abideth for ever.
    Mic 1:3 For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth.
    And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place.

Rev 16: The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
    ------------------------------
    I first heard an unusual sound that I wasn't familiar with. I believe this is speaking of a new sound of worship that is going to precede the mighty outpouring. This worship is beginning to break forth, even now, all across the earth. I was led to study, once again, the story of Pentecost and found that a sound preceded the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Rev 14 - And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
    And they sung
    as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
    ------
    And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
    Saying with a
    loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Isa 44:24

And there followed another angel, saying,
    Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

* Now the bad news, it is NOT a new Song, but the Original.
    * Everlasting Gospel, in the heavens???
    It is clearly something different?
    We have several heavens -> air ways as in the net, as we are doing here for example?
    Everlasting,?? isn't the one we have like that?
    Or, is it to do with Hidden Manna?

* Drink the Wine of her,................the word of God, wrong interpretations, meanings of?
    The Bible centers ON WORD .............and God was the Word, ...WHO, THE GOD IS.
    But, but, but = NO buts,
    The Almighty God and Father IS WORD, The Word, NOT Jesus and this is non-negotiable!

Who are the Roots of the common interpretation of John 1:1, CC's -> Mother and mothers have daughters, same roots?
    Nearly ALL the Christian faiths!

Jesus's words FEW, ringing a Bell or Trumpet?

What's the song, the original.
    14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his name and the Father's name written in their foreheads.

The is the Key to the Song imo and why;
    Rev 19:12-13 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

John 8:19 - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Basically as I am seeing this, if you don't know Jesus, which Rev's here says no one knows his name, then you don't know The Almighty God and Father either.

Jesus spoke the word he was given, the words of life eternal, you are not the item, thing, you are given.
    If I give you an apple, do You become it =NO.
    The name means, represents the role Jesus was given, carrier of it.
    Abraham was given that name to represent, mean, Father of many, but he is not the literal father of many.

And the word flesh became.........................Jesus became the Temple....
    Since when did God ever become the Temple, Tent, He entered?
    The Word, produced, caused the flesh to be, came out, forth from God, hidden plan, glory, in him. Isa 55:8-11.
    That's right, Just like all creation came into being and this was ONLY at conception.

The two names in their foreheads, the Song as it were a new song is -> The Word and The Word of God.
    No name for the Holy Spirit as that is the Almighty God and Father and not an IDOL.

smile.pngThat's a brief, re the vision, that I see, there is more from what I see and details, a many.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.