go on! read this, i dare ya!!!, page-4

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Aw, Yidsrus, where do you find this stuff? Some articles in the Baghdad Post are at least credible.

"Most people don't realize it," says WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, "but the Middle East landscape can be transformed in a matter of weeks or months, rather than years or decades"
    Well, that is true - the face of Palestine has been changing with all the bulldozing of Palestinian homes, businesses and olive groves along the "apartheid fence",and around the settlements.

"This issue of Whistleblower includes an in-depth and groundbreaking look at the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, which itself threatens to break out into all-out war"

Break out into WAR? or a massacre? Tanks, Nukes, helicopter gunships against stone-throwers is NOT a war, it is a turkey shoot.

"Mohammed al-Dura martyrdom a media myth?" by David Kupelian, a groundbreaking expose documenting new journalistic investigations that conclude the widely reported shooting of the 12-year-old Palestinian boy was "staged"; "

Yeah, I saw it staged live on tv.

"Palestinian children 'dream of martyrdom,'" in which an Arab psychologist says more than half want to strap on bombs, by Art Moore; "

Well what else can they look forward to around the ruins of their homes, their future?

""Like the fall of the Berlin Wall, which took everyone by surprise," says Farah, "the transformation of the Mideast could, in true domino fashion, come about more rapidly than the world might have thought possible before now. "

Yeah, right, the Yanks can kill all the Arabs, and the Israelis can occupy the entire Middle East AND America.

"Subscribe to whistleblower, starting with the March issue, "MIDEAST REVOLUTION."
    Yids, I'd much rather read "Penthouse", even if it IS bad for the eyes.I'll send you some well thumbed back-copies if you like.

With due respect, you really should read some stimulating material instead of all that propaganda.

Cheers
    GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.