CSS 1.33% $1.15 clean seas seafood limited

GM -Sales and Marketing

1. 293 Posts.
    An Adelaide based Executive Recruitment firm has been engaged to recruit for a GM -Sales and Marketing position for CSS.

An advertisement appeared in today's Adelaide Advertiser calling for candidates to register their interest if they have, amongst other qualities, a "successful background in high-end food product sales and marketing in Australia, Europe, Asia and America.

Of interest is the fact that the successful candidate can negotiate to be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Port Lincoln.

About time there was a dedicated professional heading up this function. Too much of a load to leave on Craig Foster's broad shoulders.

Whilst I'm at it, I want to canvass shareholder's views on a share consolidation. I'd argue that there are way too many shares out there, over 1 billion in fact, which may explain why the share price is in the doldrums, relatively speaking, after a really positive half yearly announcement.

I put this argument forward 12 months ago and was lambasted by certain contributors, but the reality is that the board will be considering this issue this year and I'm tipping they'll see the wisdom of it. Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.02(1.33%)
Mkt cap $94.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $84.24K 74.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 1321 1
Last update - 13.05pm 10/12/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.