PAR 0.00% $2.77 paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Rusty and Edski, yeah it was a big relief...I know what we have...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Rusty and Edski, yeah it was a big relief...I know what we have is good...but our method of application ie injections...and 12 of them isnt perfect, but for pain relief, relieving symptoms, getting back functionality in the joints and all of that without AE's..thats worth a lot. I was glad to read as Gan gans highlighted that their pain targets are just 20%. Puts us in a much stronger position and we should be good with timing too...hopefully just a year or so away with Fast Track.

Rusty - yes it was a very impressively quick and diligent response from 51Cap. Those guys, even the analyst that took my call and who said he would pass on my details to the main PAR analysts was very professional and said they enjoyed hearing from PAR shareholders and their questions. When he took down my email and said they would get back to me I didn't think Id hear back till next week if at all. 15 minutes.

Edski1, Pub? There will be plenty a celebrating soon my friend...our time is finally coming.

What a great day it was today huh? All on good volume too...whats it going to be like when the big institutions get a hold of the news and want in?
    Explosive.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $534.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 5105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 22/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.