PAR 0.00% $2.77 paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

GLPG1972

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Originally Gan Gans posted this:

----------------------

Paradigmers: thoughts on Gilead’s drug acquired from Galapagos currently in P2 trials?

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03595618

--------------------
    I thought I'd start a new thread on it so we move it away from the Media/reports section to keep it separate as Oxxa suggested.

Hmm I havent done much research on this one but yes it does look like there may be some decent competition in SOME overlap area with OA.
    Im guessing GLPG1972's main focus is slowing/halting cartilage degradation. I can't see any mention of pain reducing or function improving direct benefits as such for this drug?

Yes they are a ways behind us (supposed to end 2020 Dec), but with Fast track, who knows?
    It warrants some more research from others that may be in a related field?
    At the very least we are ahead...if we are first to market it will help us a lot along with the good press we are soon to get over in the USA. But initially my thoughts is this GLPG1972 does look like it might be competition at least in part. Dont forget our real thrust at this stage is joint pain relief and BMEL with OA...and our drug does show a reduction in the biomarkers as well. However, the good thing going for GLPG1972 is that it is in pill format and if there arent any side effects for them . We may have to keep an eye out for this one...

Appreciate any feedback and your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $534.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 5105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 22/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.