SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

How can you compare the management of SAS with the inexperienced...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    How can you compare the management of SAS with the inexperienced and unqualified directors and management running GSW and BIG? You can't.

How can you compare SaaS with nano satellites? One is intangible and other tangible. One model needs thousands of clients using the software in order to become profitable. The other doesn't. That in itself is de-risking the business. These two business models are not comparable and your reference to GSW is totally irrelevant.

How can you compare an advertising company with SAS? Let's face it. The BIG business model is nothing else than advertising SMEs and the like on a dedicated video channel and by calling it a "review", they hope to get TripAdvisor-like traffic. Where is the comparison with nano satellites? I do not understand what point you are trying to make. Again, irrelevant.

At no stage has it been said that SAS are currently generating a revenue. Why try to make these comparisons? Total irrelevance.

Where is the SAS hype? I don't see any hype. I see technological advances that will initially benefit millions of people who do not currently have connectivity. Not only voice and basic banking transactions but a far far greater reach into the IoT. Assistance with agriculture, health, education as examples. That will help millions of people and improve their quality of life.

Commercial testing is and has been happening. Perhaps you should read some of the recent announcements. To say "they would still need to bes tested for commercial viability" is incorrect.

SAS have successfully achieved every milestone to date and to say otherwise is simply down ramping for no other reason than to down ramp.

Do you honestly think that directors and management are going to wake up one morning and say "Hey! We need another AUD$8.9m to go the distance. We don't have it! Let's appoint the administrators and forget about this satellite stuff." That is exactly what your are posting. The reality of the situation is so far from your stance that you should be starting to get giddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.