george bush quotes

1. 100 Posts.
    Hard to believe this guy is the leader of a superpower. Have a laugh...

Now, like, I'm the president. It would be pretty hard for some drug guy to come in to the White House and start offering it up, you know?... I bet if they did, I hope I would say, 'Hey, get lost. We don't want any of that.' (Talking about drug abuse to a group of students)
    - George Bush

For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks.
    - George Bush

I have opinions of my own -strong opinions- but I don't always agree with them.
    - George Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    - George Bush

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
    - George Bush

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."
    - George Bush 5/22/98

"I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future."
    - George Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
    - George Bush

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."
    - George Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
    - George Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
    -George Bush

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.