OAK 1.54% 6.4¢ oakridge international limited

Hi Folks, here's my thoughts on the agenda: [ATTACH] I honestly...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Hi Folks,

here's my thoughts on the agenda:
    XPE Vote.PNG
    I honestly do not think that the board has correctly read what the shareholders' thoughts are ... or they are so far removed from reality that they are just not considering the effect it will have.

I do not know where they get their advice from, but up until now (and including this agenda) is has been poor. I have written this purely from a shareholder's perspective, because the company needs little from us for quite some time, and needs to wait until they have some runs on the board before attempting any further capital raising.

I find the directors' purchase rights astonishing, and take exception to them seeking a discount to the share price. If anything, they should be offering to pay a premium to the VWAP ... this would indicate faith in the future of the company, and send a strong signal to the market.

There is a lot of anger here, and everybody needs to take a breath and try to keep their perspective. This is not the end of the world, or of Xped ... it is just a continuation of the convertible note debacle. Once the holder is clear, things will improve, as long as Xped fulfills its promise.

As a reminder of perspective ... an acquaintance of mine has three sons, all in their early twenties. On Sunday afternoon, he and his middle son went out to the garage ... to find his youngest has committed suicide. This is a tragedy that nobody foresaw, and one which will take the family and all that know them a long time to come to terms with (if they ever do).  Here, we talk about money ... and it pales into insignificance when held up to the realities of life.

Please ... look after yourselves, and try to keep your investments in place with respect to everything else in life ... it is only money, and there is far more to life than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.