AGY 8.00% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-9

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    And another tit-bit that came out of the AGM....

The recent Latin America Downunder Conference in Perth was attended by the Argentinian Federal Mining Minister, Ms Carolina Sanchez.  She had only one night in Perth and chose to spend that evening with AGY.  Following her return to Argentina, AGY have now been invited to join the Federal Lithium Chamber, who's purpose is to advise and policy suggestions to the Government on managing lithium production....  the Chamber comprised only lithium producers!!

So regardless of whatever is being posted here - be it blatant up or down ramping, or fudsters playing their games - the reality is that AGY are continuing to realise their objectives.

The question was asked "how will AGY benefit from the impending lithium boom 2.0".  Personally, I think the question is rather how can investors benefit!?

This is just one article on the subject (which I had previously posted, but figured it's worth reposting).
    https://mastermines.global/articles/lithium-eye-of-the-storm-for-investment/

Two selective sentences that summarise the potential for investors seeing what's looming just round the cornder....
    "For the investor there is still a relatively small group that gets the big picture. The wider investment community doesn’t get it all."
    "The overall build-up of new energy could be described as a hurricane about to hit. We have the heavy rain but the real storm is menacing and we consider it a time to batten down the hatches."

"Batten down the hatches"....  ie, pick your lithium investment/s and then (hopefully) benefit from the exponential growth across the sector.

If AGY isn't for you, that's fine...  there are others out there that you can follow instead!

From my point of view, I'm happy with AGY's strategic plan, management team, lithium chemical engineering expertise and partnership/endorsement by a Tier 1 Lithium client (ie Mitsubishi RtM)...  IMO, they're well placed to take full advantage of the next Lithium 2.0 bull run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $582.3K 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59222 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 355115 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 3859993
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.