AGY 8.00% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi Speedyl, I appreciate your response as you, like myself, have...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    Hi Speedyl,

I appreciate your response as you, like myself, have been across this stock much long than most here.

In light of what you say I still stand by my statements that stopping short on drilling and withholding information from Primero were serious errors in judgement.

The cost and time associated with a few more drill meters is tiny - if you hold GLN then you know this is the case. Compared with the delays now being experienced trying to sign an OT agreement which will be in part due to uncertainty about the resource size.

As for the independent validation of CapEx and OpEx, isn’t that what they paid Primero for? They will now be sharing their sacred IP with a third party anyway, but again this misstep has cost them dearly in delays and credibility.

I know everyone thinks I’m trying to get cheap shares or whatever. I’ve made my money on AGY and although it has promise, it’s still not a strong buy for me until they can get these issues sorted.

My interest is purely as a fellow lithium brine investor who want to see AGY succeed to restore the market’s faith in small cap briners. I think AGY must share some of the responsibility for the drop in sentiment in this corner of the market as they brought in a lot of spectators then fumbled the ball. I’d just love to see them fix it.

I don’t doubt JZ has holders best interests at heart (I gather he’s still a large one himself) but as holders I think more folks here need to get off the Kool Aid and ask management the hard questions. If I was a holder and the chart looked that way I certainly would be.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $582.3K 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59222 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 325222 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 3859993
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.