PWN 0.00% 1.0¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-9

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Hi All,

Just wanted to touch on a few topics - apologies if this comes across as a ramble but as we know that Bahay and the PWN team reads these threads I thought it would be a good place to reach out to managment at the same time.

These were some of the points I was thinking of bringing up in the AGM, but with the continued travel restriction I won't be returning to Australia for it. If anyone thinks they are relevant maybe can ask at the AGM?

1. International Marketing

Austrade has, for many years, been heavily promoting Australian capabilities in mining to the international community Even with covid-19 they have continued this online. Their last webinar covering mining equipment, technology and services came out in November 2nd.

The general presentation material they are using to showcase "water in mining" technology and services is old, prepared in mid-2017 and the the presentation for "Sustainable Mining" is even older, 2013.

Hopefully when the well deserved update to these preso's are prepared will PWN be reaching out fo be included or is international marketing something that we are leaving iwith Worley given their client network?

https://www.austrade.gov.au/International/Buy/Australian-industry-capabilities/Mining

2. BHP's Tailings Challenge 2020

Mid this year BHP launched its Tailing challenge - Per below. The challenge was promoted heavily in Peru and Chile (not sure about Oz). While I understand this question will be considered commercially sensitive (Worley did not announce their participation nor I notice any of the other major players in wastwater/tailings management), just to see what discussion followed. I was wondering if PWN had entered a proposal as part of a Worley consortium?

As background -
    I understand that there were 153 applicants with 12 shortlisted (winner ann in March 2023) with $10m in "winnings"

In that context and with the support of Fundacion Chile, through its open innovation program EXPANDE, BHP has launched “BHP Tailings Challenge”, a new initiative that seeks to promote the development of innovative solutions for repurposing copper tailings.

What are they looking for?

We are looking to combine cutting edge technology and business acumen to identify circular economy solutions able to repurpose copper tailings into a marketable product, valuable materials or other type of value proposition.We are open to a broad range of disruptive proposals. We expect a suite of technologies to be involved in the process, welcoming the formation of teams and consortiums.The objective is to radically reduce the environmental and social impact of mining operations around the world and is aligned with BHP´s sustainability goals

.Who can apply?

Innovative companies, startups, consortia, research centers and universities from around the world able to develop solutions to repurposing tailings using the concept of circular economy. These can be a single or a set of solutions at different maturity levels.Participants need to demonstrate execution capabilities to perform lab tests robust enough to justify moving from a proof of concept to an on site pilot.Eligible solutions can be at different level of maturity, from being available in the market to a Technology Readiness Level 2 (for details check terms and conditions). The only requirement is to have a scientific background. Previous pilots or tests are not required. Knowledge of mining, markets and business practices in LATAM are highly appreciated.At this stage a high level market assessment is highly desirable but a detailed business model will only be required later in the process.We expect the best solution to be able to establish a business with a market potential large enough to be able to repurpose a large copper tailings dam in about 10 years.

For more information, please visit https://expandemineria.cl/desafio/bhp-tailings-challenge/.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $27.1K 2.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5988045 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 167151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.