SMN 2.38% 43.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Wagster, It has been a long drawn out wait. But guess what? The...

1. 2,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Wagster, It has been a long drawn out wait. But guess what? The wait is going to be well worth it.

This next statement always reminds me of the classic western "The Good, The Bad & The ugly?
    There are two types of people in this world, Those that are impatient and those that are not impatient!

The impatient people aka short term yearly investors or day traders have left the building many months ago.
    The long term investors are still in, but have left the porch light on and gone looking for "Harold Holt" The pelican breeder!

(Hi Stoner, had to have a laugh on that one. The pelican phrase is a beauty)

By the way lads, enjoying my day off. Had the best English breakfast in W.A. at Zamia Cafe this morning. No other Cafe can match them for quid's.

You got to love SMS management. "We don't care how low the share price goes, we are focus on slamming down the Hammer"

In other words, message to the market at large, get on and accumulate as many shares as possible from all the weak hands stock, brace yourself for impact. When we deliver the hammer, watch the price action as the "Motleys" come in with a bang.

Why Motley? Instead of buying now, the Motleys of the world, will race in buying shares $1 or $2 dollars above current price.

Yep, classic stuff, but unfortunately Motley real.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $58.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.8¢ 43.0¢ $30.53K 70.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1375 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 12771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ 16183
Last updated 15.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.