1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
STA 16.0¢

Gaining Interest

1. scoundrel

23 Posts.

Seals- Appreciate your input into this stock I admittedly do not post often but I sure keep an eye on this and other stocks.
    Things slowly but surely are falling the right way I would appreciate input in relation to this most recent report
    I see the report as being highly positive as yourself At one stage in talking to David Harley whence he was negotiating with Posco I questioned him as to how much the Coburn Resort would cost to become operational and my memory
    says it was 200 million. This has now been reduced substantially The Australian dollar has enhanced mining production and we should see a marginal increase in the Zircon value.this year.
    David also mentioned that to get the project of the ground would take around 18 months.
    My question is this Should we find a partner and lets say Strandline takes a reduced stake in the project say 30%
    Based on the project costing now say around 175 Million Strandline has to raise around 53 Million given the current climatic financial conditions what options do you see available
    My understanding being that if Coburn could generate cash flow then all the other projects that avail Strandline this stock then becomes of major interest. I am fully aware that funding will be required in 8-9 months however a positive result in relation to the negotiation of a partner and funding would be a major major turning point

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.