DMC 0.00% 47.0¢ design milk co limited

fwiw - i trust simon kemp

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    I have been a long suffering holder of INT for many years - probably longer than just about all here

I've been thru the Malaysian promises, the Smart meter nonsense and all the while, held on to my belief that the idea that was INT was a solid investment

I've seen the co take the long and expensive R&D path and put itself in a position that I believe puts it in front of the curve.

I believe that phase to be over and that the co is positioning itself at the end of an ever-building revenue stream, and without the associated costs that have weighed it down previously.

Now there's probably not a lot there you didnt already know.

But tonight I managed to have long talk with SK and at the end of the day, as the saying goes...a man has to do what a man has to do.

I've lived my life making judgments on people based upon my interactions with them. And many times in my life, I've had to process that view faced with the often biased and competing views that others might have on the same person.

But at the end of it, and I guess i get this from my military service when a young man, my belief is to trust my interactions, trust my judgments on people based upon how I interact with them and how they with me.

I have come away from the talk with the man believing he is better placed than anyone else I know and has a long and vested interest in the future of the co

In the end he, armed with what he knows has suggested a path forward.

As I said...FWIW - I believe him to be correct and I trust him on that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $19.04K 40.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4365 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 05/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
DMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.