TLS 0.48% $3.14 telstra corporation limited.

fundamentals seldom mentioned

1. 6,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    firstly when telstra had been floated into the market in three seperate tranches, after the third we had the dot com colapse, many people i know who had been big winners from T1 & T2 borrowed money to take part in T3 ?

the government sill held a lot of telstra, they also had another problem with the pollies extremley generous garanteed super fund in as much as the future payouts wer unfunded & a huge liability.

the answer was this wonderfull sounding thing called the" future fund" , that is nothing to do wih our future but the feather bed of the polies .

so they decided to kill 2 birds with one stone & plce the remaining chunk of telstra shares in the future fund.

one poster on here comented on how ugly the TLS chart looked & i think i know why, the future fund wanted to spread its investments into other things than just telstra ! so for many years they were heavy sellers of telstra all the way down to $2.50.

i read just recently the future fund managers were so proud that they made over %10 gain in the fund last year. as i have said before from the low point to now its nearly %200 gain. if the future fund had not sold there TLS shares the price would IMO never got that low & who knows how high it would be now. how much of a gain would the future fund have made then ?

so we have SP which was depressed buy a massive seller, recovering from an artificialy created low like a coiled spring ?

the big winners of this are the insto's & investors who were brave enough to soak up the mass of shares being sold & still want more !!

secondly

i know some of the reports i have read recently by the forcasters are starting to mention we are starting to get the trickle of the 13 billion entering telstra's coffers from the NBN deal ?

so we should now get a faster rising SP from an artificial low & possibly now reach an artificial highs as the naysayers finly throw in the towel & join the buying spree !

i cant say this enough please do not under estimate the deal david thodey has done, i dont usualy admire CEO's but in my book this one is different GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.02(0.48%)
Mkt cap $37.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.12 $3.15 $3.11 $22.28M 7.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 136019 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 507234 59
Last update - 14.08pm 24/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$3.14
  Change
0.02 ( 0.21 %)
Open High   Low Volume
$3.12 $3.15   $3.12 3191768
Last updated 14.27pm 24/10/2018 (live) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.