TZL 0.00% 4.7¢ tz limited

fun and games

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    i cannot help thinking that the overall sentiment is playing onr minds.

the annual report is a reasonable read, they are hitting big corporates in all sectors, their products reduce cost and add functionality. AS and others have been buying.

the stock selling is obviously someone with a motive or small sellers plus we have had a huge overhang from DKR over the last year.

BHP and other blue chips have fallen over 50%, if TZ did not have substance, strong share holder base or was margin lendable we would be at sub $1.

yes communication is not the best and time frames have blown out but if these guys can deliver on half of what we think is going on, then if markets improve we should be on a winner come 2009 and the aussie dollar now virtually doubles our return.

cash flow critical and its important management do not try and be hero's. if there is any chance TZ is not going to hit critical mass, then they should consder merging with a parent company that can give them scale. an alternative is a good corner stone investor.

i know the exec pays look good but not really for the work that has gone in. You can bet that AS and others want their pay day, just hope they are not the eternal optimists and pay it relatively safe.

We must be near the bottom - surely, so hopefully with Obama in, significant rate cuts around the world and hopefully a little more evidence - AGM or before, we can head for brighter things in 2009.

This current market is draining and depressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145374 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.