CTP 2.17% 9.0¢ central petroleum limited

full steam ahead.....

1. 671 Posts.
    Well I dont know about the rest here, but I must say todays late announcements were great announcements to hear...Clears up a lot of the grey area with arbitration, thank goodness. So now we should see a smoother process with agreements, as others and myself see the benefit of having ROG onboard.

2010 is looking to me to becoming a blockbuster year for us holders...We have helium to be drilled, CBM results will be coming in from the current drilling, Ooraminna and Johnstone prospects should also be hit in the new year. So many opportunities now its down to the drill bit hitting the paydirt so to speak.

Not sure about the other holders, but I was holding my breath on the Algebuckina formation that we have just currently drilled past, it was a secondary oil target on the 93001 CBM drilling in 2008, heard nothing, so I would assume there was no oil shows to speak of. Tirrawarra Formation was the next secondary oil target at 1200m, but we will be stopping short of that. Fingers crossed on what comes up oil wise in the next CBM well.

Here's to the New Year and Merry Christmas all, glad to see JH and PXA brought us all a sigh of relief and worked out their differences on the whole JV farmin issue, rest easy and enjoy the drilling campaign...

Later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $13.29K 147.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10910 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 102546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 01/06/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.