fso wrap-up .... a "should read" article, page-3

1. 165 Posts.
    re: fso wrap-up .... a Thanks for the article.

I have read recently that Wave Analysis suggests a turning point is coming in the next week or two.

Also, at the start of October a lot of people on HC were bearish but now that seems to have changed to optimism. This has started to make me worry. After reading this article maybe I should just go and live in the bush for a year!

Many people are suggesting that Gold is the answer, it is very bullish ATM. Supposedly, 5.7 million ounces of futures are long from spec traders (a near record). While this has happened the major short position of the pros has actually increased, which seems to be the opposite of the "short squeeze" scenario that $330USD breakout was meant to create.

The problem to me seems to be that if the USA is that bad off all assets may fall in value.

It is interesting to note that in the 1930's the gold price was fixed at around 20USD, silver was not. Silver went down by about 40% between 1929 and 1932. It then rallied sharply after the DOW bottomed.

Notwithstanding this, I don't know what will happen this year and next (I wish I did).

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Regards,
    noip

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.