FRX 4.55% 2.1¢ flexiroam limited

Hi @flexiroam thanks for the prompt reply. I can't give you the...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Hi @flexiroam thanks for the prompt reply. I can't give you the feedback, as I can't find the landing page of the 'promotion'. It was clicked through a FB advertisement, so I imagine you would know the one I'm referring to.

Perhaps if you post the copy here, or a link to it, this will allow myself or others to quickly point out the errors.

From memory, the glaring error was:

6 Whys to save by using Flexiroam X or some such...

I believe it should have been '6 Ways'

If I recall correctly, the other errors were ones that simply should have had plurals. No big deal, but someone should be proofing the copy before it goes out.

It's great to see Apple downloads up almost 50% in May, month on month. However, it seems you guys are reluctant to provide any further commentary on how the business is travelling, which I partially understand, but given you initially provided some fairly comprehensive information shortly after launch, it seems like there must be something hiding when you provide us with the bare minimum.

The current share price would underscore this point.

Are you able to provide us with anything meaningful?

We, and presumably our competitors would be accessing the same publicly available information that is out there, and from this we can draw some interesting trends. However by forcing us to do so, it just wastes our time and provides us with an incomplete picture. I believe we're able to establish more about FRX from UNL's public releases than from our own company!

To me, there seems to be a building underlying story that the market doesn't quite understand yet.

Positive trends that are in the public domain which we shareholders would love to hear some commentary on:

The sustained positive response to the change in GUI & pricing structure in late Feb, in Apple store downloads, especially given the reduced marketing spend.

The successful traction in new international markets of Vietnam, Taiwan & UAE (again Apple store).

The increased profitability and the reduction of SIM card CapEx as we move to a user pays model and absorb the overhang of existing SIM inventory.

I hope this helps. I understand it can be frustrating having the scrutiny of being publicly listed, and we appreciate you fronting here. You clearly have some shareholders that believe in what you trying to achieve, and our ideas/criticisms are being provided for free.

We look forward to anything you are able to provide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.542K 72.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 450461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.