FFG 4.55% 2.1¢ fatfish group limited

It's not just FFG holders. I have 7 SP in my portfolio which...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It's not just FFG holders. I have 7 SP in my portfolio which include blockchain, gold, lithium, cobalt, MM and bio-tech. All are down. From 5 weeks ago,....way down.

Don't forget that in that time we had a BS report about "oversupply" of lithium which crashed the SP of all lithium miners & explorers. Then we had the DOW crash which caused major uncertainty about any kind of investment & a lot of holders sold shares & ran for the door.

Add to that some of the uncertainty that good old Donald has caused with taxes and tariffs & you have a lot of people that are very very cautious at the moment.

We are in an era of "NEW" technologies with Blockchain, cryptocurrency, Medicinal Marijuana/Cannibas and Chinas mass production of Electric Vehicles, and some innovative bio-tech inventions, just to name a few.

Plenty of great companies to invest in but like FFG most of them are right in the midst of getting the ball rolling. I have thought about selling also but I'll make a loss on a few of my SP & I hate losing $$$$.

I have stopped looking every day which has been good therapy & less painful. All my investments are in promising companies but with everything that has been going on lately it has left a few wobbling. Some might lose their wheels, but some, like FFG have many good projects & irons in the fire that should keep them firmly on track.

Nothing in this world is guaranteed & none of us have crystal balls so who knows what the future will bring. I don't think FFG is going to go to 20c next week but I do believe that they will eventually put the pedal to the metal and lay some rubber.

Things under the hood are good. There are some problems like ICI & "honesty" , but I think now it's just a case of patience, maybe 6 months & the honey in the pot will be so sweet. Come on FFG, we know you've got it, now show the market. We are being very patient, waiting for you to get back to 10c where you belong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $42.47K 1.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1641693 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 362571 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1084863
Last updated 15.56pm 29/03/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.