XJO 0.99% 7,896.9 s&p/asx 200

friday trading

1. 5,316 Posts.
    Well, despite weakness in the Dow, I will be looking to go long sometime at the open this morning. We've done nothing the last few days despite oversea strength and that might be because of our banks fund raising but I think we've been held back by men in black as December SPI expires next Wednesday and they're going to squeeze as many bulls out of the position as possible until they think it's the right time to ramp up the market and laugh all the way to the bank.

I think today could be the way big boys will reverse their games as they have been closing spi at a discount to xjo for quite a few days now to achieve their objective and with $US weak and our $A strong, selling out of the US market will result in some money coming into our.

Gold, oil, and base metals are up strong so a big risk for big boys to continue putting the lid on this market today. So care with your trade today and be prepared for expect the unexpected as today or Monday could be a strong recover or up day for me. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.