1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

friday funny

1. pirate

2,092 posts.
    Subject: Paratroopers

A young man joined the Army and signed up with the paratroopers.
    He went through the standard training, completed the practice
    jumps from higher and higher structures, and finally went to take his
    first jump from an airplane. The next day, he called home to his father
    to tell him the news.
    "So, did you jump?" the father asked.
    "Well, let me tell you what happened. We got up in the plane, and the sergeant
    opened the door and asked for volunteers. About a dozen men got up and just
    walked out of the plane!" "Is that when you jumped?" asked the father.
    "Um, not yet. Then the sergeant started to grab the other men one at a time and
    threw them out the door."
    "Did you jump then?" asked the father.
    "I'm getting to that. Every one else had jumped, and I was the last man left on
    the plane. I told the sergeant that I was too scared to jump.
    He told me to get off the plane or he'd kick my arse."
    "So, did you jump?"
    "Not then. He tried to push me out of the plane, but I grabbed onto the door and
    refused to go. Finally he called over to the Jump Master. The Jump Master is
    this great big guy, about six-foot five, and 250pds. He said to me, "Boy, are
    you gonna jump or not?"
    I said, "No sir, I'm too scared." So the Jump Master pulled down his zipper and
    took
    his penis out. I swear, it was about ten inches long and as big as a baseball
    bat! He said, "Boy, either you jump out the door, or I'm sticking this baby up
    you"
    "So, did you jump?" asked the father.
    "Well, a little, at first."

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.