LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I know you are a big management backer martin, so it’s a pity...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I know you are a big management backer martin, so it’s a pity you and the egg man can’t come up with any news to actually back them up. I hold stocks in more than ten companies and this is the only one with a management team that just keeps putting out speculation about signing binding agreements, but never actually does. I don’t need to comment on the performance of the other companies I hold because all their management teams are doing a good job as well as keeping share holders updated. Even though my $60K worth of STO shares are down 10% I’m happy with the progress they are making and they aren’t continually coming out with BS to their shareholders.

As far as getting out, I will mate, as soon as I get my money back, until then I’ll just keep posting. If you don’t like it either stay out of the cupboard or post something that makes the shares go up instead of your usual whinging about poster’s who quote management and point out their constant speculating tactics. Posters like you and the egg man are only wasting your own time criticising me because I’m not bothered by either of you.

I suspect you both like to trade short term for quick little profits and it sounds like you do more research on me than on the company which is probably why you don’t actually have any real information to add on the company, so I’ll give you something new, which might even help the SP go up.

LNG terminal developers must provide semi-annual progress reports for their facilities in April and October, as required by the DOE. Nine LNG export projects have reported delays in their commercial operations so far this month and LNG LTD was not one of them. With the recent media releases stating that LNGL expects to begin construction at Magnolia this year, it seems that LNGL could announce positive news to the DOE in regard to this progress. This in my view is the reason GV and certain company directors bought more shares recently. Of course this is still all speculation, brought on by recent media releases following interviews with management. If you did any actual research of your own you would be able to post recent news regarding Kinder Morgan pipelines.

I’ve told you before mate, the cupboards full of news and there is plenty more to come out, all I need is motivation from posters like you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.