LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

It’s nice to be able to still have a joke and a bit of fun with...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    It’s nice to be able to still have a joke and a bit of fun with fellow holders like mrwalker, Foxdog and Frankie given the amount of share price erosion we have seen over the years.

Thanks for your input on this thread too SP007.

Bautista, I understand new investors not liking longer term holders pointing out management’s shortcomings and drawing attention to impending capital raises and further share dilution. You recently bought into LNG in the high $0.20’s and now you are hoping to get more at $0.20. By what you have told us, you could be down around 10% and probably not happy about it, whether you are or not, you’ve chosen not to share with us.

You bought LNG, and joined the threads a few months ago, speaking about black swan events, white swan events and takeovers, apart from that your contributions to the threads have only revolved around trolling, and getting into petty arguments with anyone who posts anything that you might think could cause your investment to go down further.

As far as me buying BUB shares, I sold around 150,000 LNG shares in the mid 50’s and topped up my BUB shares with the proceeds. That investment more than doubled within 3 months, enabling me to recoup my LNG losses.

BUB’s management was constantly raising capital and catching share holders off guard, and although baby formula is in high demand, their marketing is good, they have formed some very good alliances and their sales have increased; their financials still don’t look good.

The difference between you and I, is that I didn’t troll the BUB threads, posting arguments multiple times a day against anyone who bagged their management because I had just invested in them.

Usually I reply to anyone who communicates with me, but all I can suggest to you is gather some facts of your own and present them to support your arguments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.