Until the oath on the holy bible or affirmation is taken, an...

1. 4,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Until the oath on the holy bible or affirmation is taken, an Australian MP may not receive a salary, take their seat, speak in debates or vote. The usual wording of the oath is: I... swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom?f Do not be misled.*Those who are sexually immoral,
    *gidolaters,h adulterers,i men who submit to homosexual acts,j men who practice homosexuality,*k
    10thieves, greedy people,ldrunkards,m revilers,* and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.n 11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean;o you have been sanctified;p you have been declared righteousq in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

https://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=homosexuals

Folau has simply reinstated/reinforced the Bible's interpretation/view of such matters as it is the complete authority on such thing's.

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.