ADY 7.69% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

forget the past

1. 210 Posts.
    zvin - get ur money, what's left of it, pick another stock with fundamentals behind them and a moralistic managment team and you'll do better rather than wait for this scrap heap to return any value whatsoever. Remember, every stock in their present form are way off their highs, hence bargains are out there and do exist that will fight back in a tremedous fashion at some point in time. With a market cap of ~1.2BILL, this bitch without the Li component is gonna do it tough. It was a speccy that had enormous potential, now, its flogging a dead horse.

This is a change in sentiment from myself as I'd always had higher hopes that the product would do the talking above and beyond any of the rubbish that management have spun, appears, I like many others here have been far too forgiving towards management (or lack thereof) and continued to hold until this occured.

I'd want end this with the typical DYOR, however, that in itself to all investors would be disrespectful given any research is fair and squarely splattered all over our faces.

P.S. allegedly, at Coogee bay hotel (nsw) just recently there was a chef whom served choc ice cream to a client which was contained some faeces. PT and team have just served up the biggest of them all so us clients / investors.

Chin up to you and all other investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $13 1.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48900 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 268000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 29/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.