KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hi Andy Yes. Been extremely disappointed with the company and...

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Hi Andy

Yes. Been extremely disappointed with the company and it's progress. Luckily traded this one early, with my buy and hold not happening until it reaches 1c .

I felt they were really heading in the right direction, but since the TH, suspension and subsequent failed deal, I feel the company is in a dangerous place.

They appear to have almost given up on the marketing and selling to retail Chinese middle class shoppers, as was the original model, and are waiting for this elusive cornerstone investor and wholesale deals.

I know the former because the wines for sale are not bring updated or expanded, spending on marketing is being slashed and, most importantly, the 'Fan' numbers on there TMall store have fallen from over 2900 to 2570 in just a matter of a month. In fact, every time I refresh the page the have lost another fan(s).

Their spend on admin is incomprehensable and funds are getting critically low.

So the cornerstone investor is their last hope and no deal has been clinched there for over 4 months. The Chinese are not the easiest to play in this type of game, so my hopes here are fading too.

With so much changing since my original research and investment, I have been slowly reducing my risk, selling most at my 1c buy in price, and taken a loss on most of the rest at 0.9c and 0.8c. I'll keep a small parcel.

It probably means I'm selling at the bottom just prior to a major announcement, which I have done a few times lately, but hindsight trading is always easy and I have to make a judgement based on the evidence in front of me now. And it's not pretty.

All the best to holders. I would still like to see this one succeed. Seemed to have all the right ingredients.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.