for you

1. 5,382 Posts.
    G'day all
    I am in melbourne at the moment and have almost completed the advance course in Landmark Education (thanks to alpha, onya mate). If you haven't heard about it, its education in how to live a life you love, which of course means you provide the same for those in your life. I could try and give a detailed explaination but I don't want to write a whole lot of stuff that in the end would not do justice to the education. I will say however that there is nothing wacko or religious about it, and you won't come out looking to sell amway. However almost all that do this education find it profound and inspiring.
    If you would like to check their website its www.landmarkeducation.com In particular read their mission, they mean it.
    If you would like to see what possibilities there are for you and your life I extend an invitation to you to attend an introduction at their building as my guest at, 151 Sturt St, South Melbourne tomorrow night tues 17th, arrive at 7 for a 7.30pm start
    If you would like to know more about the evening feel free to call me on 0423 024 758.
    I have nothing to gain from this except the satisfaction of giving someone the opportunity to get what I got.
    Also for anyone who does come, think of an area in your life where you can make a breakthrough, you will do it tonight.
    cheers
    Rod (Smith)
    PS If you have done the landmark forum, there is also an intro to the advanced course on the night.
    PPS When I signed up for this I had no idea what type of education it was, I just heard what an impact it made to alpha's life and thought "I want that".
    Thanks again alpha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.