ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

for posters who dare question the management., page-6

1. 1,229 Posts.
    Hi Occam,

Good to read you are still lurking. I honestly thought my post would bring you back on the boards and it has with one of your best replies, well done.

I agree totally with what you wrote. In truth we have had a lot of new posters on the ICN threads and judging by their biased replies positive or negative I have the distinct impression quite a few are down on their buy in price.

Now to all who may be in that position and I am sure Occam will agree IMO hang in there as some of us have been involved as SH in this company for many years and we have pretty much seen it all but history has proven with a lot of patience we have always made money from trading this stock and I have no doubt we will again.

I still welcome any opinions good or bad as I have a open mind on Hotcopper and one should as thats how it just goes.

Aside of all the mumble I have just said I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the posters for their good and bad posts and more importantly wish everyone a VERY SAFE Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

2010 is the year that will really go for ICN.

Kind Regards To All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.