PSA 0.00% 5.6¢ petsec energy limited

for miningnut...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re our comments that PSA is about to trade sideways for the next couple of months. On second thoughts I suppose it is always possible that there are those out there who might see some pre spud appreciation in the stock and buy now and wait for the stock to go up ahead of Vermilion and China. I am talking about the "buy early and sell before spud group" to which I sometimes belong. Unfortunately I don't think acturtle can send the stock up all by himself but there may be others.
    What we really need is a bit of a presentation on Vermilion and what it means to PSA and similarly with China, some publicity about the challenges and prospects there would help. ROC's John Doran will be presenting at the Good Oil Conference in Perth next week so an opportunity exists to get some more onfo about this one.
    I see West Cameron #19 is targeting a known hydrocarbon bearing sand so result should be another reservoir to add to West Cameron reserves. Very small but it all helps. 2bcf net to PSA is a paltry $15 million over the life of the sand. What more do people want!!!
    Do you or anybody else out there following the oilers know of a US chat site where there might be some posters who follow the oil and gas exploration industry in the United States???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58600 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
PSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.