The terms of their agreement with users are at...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

The terms of their agreement with users are at www.gofundme/terms as usual buried at the bottom of the page. You could create and account and have an appeal running quicker than you could find the clause they have invoked.

Having had a look, while not a lawyer, it appears to me you could drive a truck through the loop holes in their agreement. The exceptions they have allowed for Senator Sarah Hanson Young and EggBoy expose an inconsistency, at best. Given those precedents the "reasonable person" test in a court trial would trip them up I think.

The original founders of GoFundMe sold it for US$600M and it claims to have raised over US$5B since inception around 2010.

There many other Australian and international brands offering a similar service so I hope Izzi's campaign can be swiftly rehosted after water-tight agreement has been sought. I would be quite happy to donate to his church. Truth of Jesus Christ, but it would be probably more effective if can be done in secular space.

Mycause (Australian)

Indiegogo
    Patreon
    FundRazr
    Crowdrise

Nicola Britton their spokesperson here probably had to run this by her management, so lets not rush to condemn her. That said, I hope they realise they took a big financial hit here.

I feel that Raelene from RA has full support of her misguided board. It is very hard to obtain a list of RA sponsors, but I will persist to try.

Alternate football codes are Australian Rules and Rugby League and Soccer. I would suggest rugby clubs disaffiliate from Rugby Australia meanwhile, just as I will be avoiding or minimising any business with Qantas or JetStar.

I prefer Virgin and Tiger anyway, though my nearest airport is only serviced by Jetstar for domestic routes but I can take public transport to a bigger one, not that much further, which also has more flights.

I have only been to one Wallabies game and saw the British Lions demolish the Wallabies, in around 2001. Not really my cup of tea. I saw a game in Auckland between two major league teams, and thought it had some potential, probably not here in Vic,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.